Due to the continued COVID-19 situation, the Chapel in the Hills has instituted the following restrictions on all weddings scheduled at the Chapel. This includes all new and existing reservations and will remain in effect until further notice:
- For ceremonies inside the Chapel, couples are limited to a maximum of ten (10) guests. This does not include the bride and groom, pastor, organist, and the two witnesses. If more than two attendants are chosen, they will count toward the total of ten guests. Physical separation and face masks are highly recommended for all guests.
For outside ceremonies, there is no specific limitation on the number of guests. However, physical separation should be maintained and again, face masks are highly recommended.
- Couples may request to move their ceremony outside at any time.
- The Chapel organ and external speakers can be heard outside.
- Chairs for outside ceremonies are available to rent at a cost of $1.50 each. Chapel management will set the chairs up in a way to maintain a six-foot spacing as best they can.
- Couples are not required to use chairs for outside ceremonies, as guests may stand if they choose.
- Our main Chapel organist is not available to play for weddings. If both our two alternate organists also cannot play for a certain ceremony, you will be refunded the organist’s fee. There is a CD player and external audio connection should you choose to use recorded music.
- Couples may cancel their reservations at any time and receive a full refund of fees paid should these policies not be acceptable.
- Please contact the Chapel at any time with questions or to make any changes to your reservation.