Join us for demonstrations of Scandinavian and Viking-Era crafts and foods, along with other special
- Rosemaling Painting & Hardanger Embroidery
- Iron Forging, Leather Work, Wood Carving & More (courtesy of
Viking Connection, a program of the Historical
and Cultural Society of Clay County, MN)
- Demonstrations on Making Krumkaka, Ebelskievers, Rosettes, and other
- A Concession Stand will
be selling Scandinavian and American foods.
- Meet some of the craftsmen who actually helped build the Chapel in the
- Black Hills artist Jon Crane
will be present to release his newest watercolor paintings of the Chapel.